Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's been a while...

Me again. Yep it's been a while, the Paul van Dyk gig was brilliant but a long time ago. Life and living seem to get in the way of blogging. I intend to remedy that and post more regularly (honest!).

I haven't been doing much in the line of writing music, but the poetry is spilling out. I'm aiming to publish a second collection towards the end of this year (2006). My first collection, Exposure, was published in May 2003 (do I hear applause?). It's available through Ginninderra Press and Booktopia. It's unlikely that a movie will be made any time soon.

As I said, I've been writing more poetry lately, and I've been paying more attention to editing and reworking what I write. I used to just write the poem and then leave it because of some sort of purist thinking of mine that it was my true state and expression of state at that time. I'm preferring what I'm doing now.

I intend to use this blog to explore creativity in poetry process, and to share poetry I like, as well as snippets of my own work (if I'm feeling brave).

And please feel free to share your thoughts!

More later. ;>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home